(I can get around in the kitchen😎)
These mini cakes are super easy to prepare. They can be taken as breakfast or as a snack. Better yet (for parents) you can pack for your kids in their lunch box. It is simple to make. 😉 No stress to wait for a long time😧. Trust me, this recipe will be your new best friend😄.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup liquid oil or margarine (the latter will give you better results😊)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 30 ml milk or water
- Vanilla essence or flavour of your choice
Serving: 4 people
- Mix the flour and baking powder or use self – raising flour or cake mix.
- In a separate bowl mix the sugar and oil/margarine and beat until creamy.
- Beat the eggs and pour in the mixture of oil but slowly not all of it at a go mixing it well, at this point add your preferred flavour then pour in your flour a little at a time mixing it well with the other ingredients until smooth.
- Add the milk/water ,little by little, and continue mixing.👍
- Make sure the mixture is not too thick make it slightly thicker than pancake mix.
- Brush the sandwich maker with liquid oil on all sides.
- Pre-heat the sandwich maker for 3 minutes while it’s empty.
- Pour the mixture using a tablespoon, 2 tablespoons per side, cover the lid and let it cook for 5 minutes⏱or until light brown on both sides.
- Remove the cakes from the sandwich maker 🍰.